WHEN WILL THE EVENT BE AVAILABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED?
The event recording will be available for all delegates within 2 weeks of the event and available for 12 months.
HOW CAN I CONTACT A SPEAKER FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Please email direct to Quest Events – firstname.lastname@example.org and will forward on.
DATES & TIMES OF THE EVENT?
SET UP PROFILE ON EVENT PLATFORM
Once you are logged in, we strongly encourage you to create a profile so other attendees have the ability to identify your workplace and characteristics to enhance connection through the virtual event.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR PROFILE FOR THE EVENT:
- Log into the event page as per the link sent (provided the day before)
- After logging in go to EDIT PROFILE, under the account button in the top right of your screen, fill in the form
- Setting up your Profile - You will need handy (all optional)
- Profile picture - Job Title and Company – Location - Professional Bio - Social Media Links
Important* if you make your profile public, you will be able to interact with other delegates and other delegates will be able to interact with you, without activating your profile as public your details will not be viewed.
We encourage you to interact with fellow attendees via the types of chat functions available within the platform.
1. Live Stream Chat:
On each live stream page there is a chat box next to the video feed. This is a great place to engage in discussion during the event. All chat messages are public and this acts as a parallel stream of discussion while the presentations are taking place.
2. 1 & 1 Group Chat:
If you navigate to any Speaker/Sponsor/User Page – in the TOP CONTACT BAR – refer to the CHAT BUTTON. Clicking on this CHAT BUTTON, takes you to a ‘Private chat page’ with that person or company or sponsor. These are great private chats to discuss certain topics or to liaise directly.
3. Create a New Chat:
Create a New group Chat with the + Button
N.B. Click on the chat button in the menu to return to your chat list.
REMO NETWORKING AREA:
Remo is a virtual networking space for the opportunity to make connections with delegates attending the event virtually. The networking space will be open during each break at the event.
How to login to Remo:
- Please click here to access this link or please see the Menu Bar – NETWORKING – for direct access
- Enter in your Email Address
- Create and enter in a Password (unique to you)
How to set-up your profile/avatar - Remo:
- Click on the ICON TOP RIGHT of your screen – Click Profile
- Enter in your Name, Title, Company and any information you would like to share
Navigating the networking space Remo:
- Turn your Mic on and Video on (Optional)
To enter a room:
- Hover over the room you would like to join and DOUBLE CLICK
- Your avatar will appear and/or your initials
- You can then chat amongst the room via the chat option or the video
To move rooms:
- Drag your avatar to another room and DOUBLE CLICK
- You can move to a different virtual "table" simply by selecting an empty seat at a table you want to join
You have a few methods of connecting with others via the CHAT OPTION. You can connect individually, as a room/group and with the whole space.
- General Chat: Is to chat with all those in the networking space
- Private Chat: once in a ROOM, you can open a chat with those currently here
- Please ensure chats are general and clean
- Direct Message: Hover over the delegates avatar and option to message directly
- Hover over the avatar and you are able to send links/documents/etc
- Please see the HELP ICON bottom LEFT of screen if you are experiencing any issues
- Stable internet is highly recommended to avoid any disconnection issues
- Click REFRESH on your browser if your connection is slow or timed out
- Recommend to use Google Chrome of Firefox as your web browser
- Open the REMO app on your screen in a second tab to the event, so you can jump back in at each break.