The Australian Hydrogen Forum is designed for all industries that could form part of a future hydrogen industry, from production through to export.
- Energy generators – green, blue (gas) and brown
- Regulators and key government departments and agencies
- The financing community – debt and equity providers
- Large gas users/potential hydrogen users
- Export and partner-market players from Japan, Korea, China and more
- Equipment and technology manufacturers and suppliers
- Infrastructure owners and developers
- Transport industry representatives
Get in touch with Nischal Aryal, Partnerships Manager, E: email@example.com, D: +61 (0)2 8488 9948, M: +61 (0)481 367 399 to request the attendee list outlining job titles and companies from the Hydrogen & Gas 2030 conference, which took place 7 March in Sydney.